Suffering from kidney stone. Is potklor syrup helpful to cure from it ?

dear doctor i am from doha qatar and am an indian when i am in india i suffers from kidney stone its two years back i got treatment now i have the same pain i went to hospital they prescribed scan and so many tests but in qatar its very expensive so i request to one of my friend to bring potklor syrup from india which i had for early treatment the problem is i am not remembering the quantity of medicine now i am having 20ml morning and night so could u give me suggestion
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011