Suffering from kidney problem and had an Acute kidney failure. Have lobulated contour and chronic kidney infection. Suggestion?

I have had kidney problems for about 10 years-stones and infections and went into acute kidney failure twice. It has gotten to the point that I have chronic kidney infections in my left kidney for the past 2 years. I recently had a CT scan that said I have a lobulated contour to the upper pole of my right kidney measuring 2.5 cm. What is this and should I get more testing? Thank you-Lisa
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013