Suffering from kidney disease, protein decreasing in kidney. How to treat it?

Dear sir, Hope you are doing well. I am Shailen Chandra Das from Bangladesh. My sister-in-low is suffering from kidney disease. We have taken the treatment from an Indian doctor, Dr. Krishna Mohon Sahu, Apollo Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh. He told us that protein is decreasing from kidney. He has given us some advice also. We want to come in Velur to get treatment from a doctor. Please advice us about the kidney specialist in CMC, Veluure.Also advice us how can we get the appointment. Also please provide me a contact number. Thanks and regards, Shailen Chandra Das
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
Go the website and fix an appointment before you reach CMC Vellore. It is not possible to contact the doctor directly there. In CMC Vellore, forget about meeting the correct doctor. Once your are into the system you are gaurenteed to get reasonable care before discharge.

There are good doctors in Bangladesh and Kolkata. Why dont you try them first.