Suffering from kidney disease, UTI, CKD. X-ray of skull done. Urea, creatinine levels high. Related symptoms?

my mother has been suffering from low HB level for past 2 yrs. A week back she got some tests done which indicate kidney disease. She also got and X ray of skull done which says sella is widened anterioposteriorly with thinning of posterior clinoid processes . We are awaiting few more test results, after which Doctor will prescribe medicine. MEanwhile her urea , creatinine level are v high. 24 hr urine test has shown v high protein level. She is suffering from UTI as well. What do u think can be diagnisis? What does all this indicate? I understand stages of CKD , what stage wud this be? Is Skull test related to CKD? How can we establish what is causing what?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012