Suffering from keloids on chest. Not cured by steroids injection. What treatment should be done?

good evening sir, i have been suffering by keloids on my chest for the last 15 years. A specialist suggested me to go with steroids injection treatment.but as it is too painful i left it in midway.i also identified regrowth of keloids at the injected area.sir,please advice me the best treatment i can go for.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
Keloids are best treated by triamcinolone injections in proper dose and strength. I suggest you to meet a proper dermatologist who can judge the exact concentration of the triamcinolone injections to be given to your keloid area.

Do not try to go for any type of surgeries on keloids as it can cause further recurrence and complexity of the condition.