Suffering from keloids. Will it spread to other humans and will it get inherited?

my wife is suffering from keloids , i dont know that after marraige i cam eto know that, she has it boobs as well it looks very bad on boobs and chest is keloid will it harmful in my sexual life? and it is spreeding disease my next generation will be inherted the same keloids? will it harmful to my health, in future is there any chance of spred to me aswell?Please suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Hello! Keloid is harmless skin disease, commonly occuring on chest. Keloids are of two types.. Idiopathic ( without cause) and secondary to injuries, burns etc. your wife has idiopathic variety. But whatever it is, It is not infectious, so you will not get keloid, However, it can occur in any person. But , your sexual life or your health will not be affected by the keloid of your wife.... It is not inherited disease, but still, there may be tendency to develop in your kids. Intralesional steroid, hyaluronic acid gel will be helpful to reduce the size... Ok , do not worry, Be happy.