Suffering from joint pain, ankylosing spondylitis. Taking sazo, etoshine. Will amway products help?

hi, sir i am 29 years old, i have pain in joints like knees, sacrolic joints, ankle, shoulders, BACK PAIN . Doctors dignose my disese as ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITS. At presently i am taking two tablets since three years, these are sazo 1gram (sulfazyne salt) and etoshine 90mg. So its my request to you please inform me can i take AMWAY products for curing of this disease. If i can take so please suggest me which product is more beneficial for me............plz response i am waiting for your response
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013