Suffering from joint pain and muscle pain. Took ellvoxin. Any effective cure?

hello sir, presently My mother is suffering from joint pain and muscle pain(complete body).when disease had started in june 2012 at that time my mothers thyroid was 49.35 and ESR was 80.but after taking medicine(ELLVOXIN) presently it is 4.1 but joint and muscle pain has been increasing day by day. please tell me from which disease is suffering and cure for the same time suggest me the best charity hospital and department as well which can cure my mothers disease. thank you. Rahul Kumar email; YYYY@YYYY mob no:0000
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013