Suffering from joint pain, MRI done for knees and spinal cord. Results - small knee joint effusion and disc bulge. Worried

Hi, I am Jaya Kumar - 39 years old, asking from Kathmandu, Nepal, I am suffering from knee joint pain since 9 months. I have taken various medicine as prescribed by the doctors during this period. Recently I did MRI for both knees and spinal and the report shows that small knee joint effusion and disc bulge. The doctor prescribed me following medicine for one month :
1. Flexura D = 2 tab daily
Contain :
metaxalone 400 mg + diclofenac potassium BP 50 mg
2. Carmex : daily 2 tablets
Contain :
Alpha Lipoic Acid U.S.G. 50 mg
Methylcobalamin 750 mcg.
Omega 3 Fatty Acid B.P. 500 mg.
Chromium Picolinate U.S.P. 200 mcg.
Selenium Dioxide Monohydrate U.S.P. 75 mcg.

3. Calcigrand - 1 capsule daily
Calcitriol IP 0.25 mcg
Vitamin K2-7 45 mcg
L-Methyl Folate 800 mcg
Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg
Calcium Carbonate IP 1250 mg
Magnesium 50 mg
Zinc 7.5 mg.
Excipients q.s.

May I know, after taking these much of medicine, shall I relief from my problem ?

Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013