Suffering from jaundice, bilirubin abnormal, pinching in abdomen. What is going on?

Sir iam 23 years old boy.iam suffering from jaundice since march 2012.I take lot of madicens of different consultants.My billruibn level is sometimes 1.5 and after few days 2 and vice versa.But my sgpt and sgot is always normal.Doctors told me this is different jaundice and this is not going to harm u in life.But sometimes i fell pinches in lower abdomen .Other wise all things are normal.i want to vanish jaundice.Is it really this jaundice is not going to harm me in life.Ans plz
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013