Suffering from jaundice. Elevated SGPT, SGOT and bilirubin levels. How to bring them down?

hi, i am suffering from jaundice from last couple of months my current sgpt is 850 and sgot is 560 with billirubin 8.8. however my sgpt and sgot were around 3500 & 3000 respectively on initial stage, the levels however declined to approx 500 both and again took a u turn and were gone upto 1500 & 1300. the levels are taking lot of time to normalized despite of me taking proper care in food & stress levels. please suggest. Thanks, S.J
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012