Suffering from jaundice. Blood tests and liver scan done. What type of diet or medicine will help?

Hi, I am 30 year old male and non-alcoholic. I am on medication for Jaundice for the past 2 months. First blood test on 11th Feb 2013 showed my Total Bilirubin: 4.9mg, SGOT:499U, SGPT:430U and hepatitis B as negative. I was advised to take Liv52 DS and Limarin 140mg twice a day for 1 week. The next blood test on 16th Feb showed my Total Bilirubin: 8.6mg, SGOT:71U, SGPT:51U. With the same medication the next blood test on 22nd Feb showed my Total Bilirubin: 10.6mg, SGOT:30U, SGPT:92U.
So I was advised to take further blood tests and USG (Abdomen) on 22nd Feb. The results were Alkaline Phospatase 52IU/L and HCV negative. In Scan my liver size was CBD: 3mm and PV: 11mm and Gall Bladder contracted. Then I was prescribed URSOCOL 150 mg along with Liv52 DS twice a day and was asked to do blood test every 2 weeks. The results with the date is given below
9th Mar showed my Total Bilirubin: 3.4mg, Direct Bilirubin: 1.9mg, SGOT:59U, SGPT:92U
23th Mar showed my Total Bilirubin: 2.0mg, Direct Bilirubin: 0.9mg, SGOT:75U, SGPT:128U
6th Apr showed my Total Bilirubin: 1.6mg, Direct Bilirubin: 0.5mg, SGOT:99U, SGPT:137U
Now I am advised to take only Liv52 DS twice a day but I am having a small pain on the left side near my lower rib. Please advise whether any diet should be taken or any medication is required.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013