Suffering from itchy testicles. No help with soap, shower gels. Have swab test?

My partner is suffering from itchy testicles, we have sex very often and i am a squirter which causes him to get wet during intercourse could this be the cause of his irritation? He washes his genitals after sex and showers everyday and has tryed many creams, washes, soaps and shower gels but nothing seems to be working. I dont think i have thrust (even though i understand it is possible to have without having any symtoms) but should i visit my GP and have a swab to be sure?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013