Suffering from itchy rashes on the jaw bone and on the elbows. Could this be due to mosquito bite? Swollen lymph node in the armpit. Are these related?

Hi. I have been suffering from a rash with very small and very itchy bumps that first began on my face on jawbone then began on the insides of my elbows. Now I have it behind my knee and some on backs of thighs. I had been working outside mowing lawn all last weekend but these are too small to be mosquito bites and they just keep appearing. They are not fluid filled just intensely itchy. Once I have itched them and they scab over (looks like small dot scabs) itching lessens but then more new bumps appear surrounding area over next day or so. Unrelated or not within the last 2 weeeks or so I had had a swollen lymph node in my armpit but has since went away, and my youngest daughter had steep. The itchiness of rash is most bothersome as I have a hard time not scratching and have found no shower, benedryl , even poison ivy spray.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012