Suffering from itching on back bottom, skin changing colour, dry skin. Suggest something

Hi Doc, I am suffering from itching on my back bottom. Its started itching on the anus outer and then it spread like a round form and the skin color became change and its itching during the day time and also during the night. In the middle of the sleep i wake up by itching. While itching its going in to its maximum temper and the skin became tighten and feels like ant byte. i applied oils and then try to make that part always oily, but after certain time it becomes dry. Could you please help me in getting rid of this problem???
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013