Suffering from itching, blisters, red bumps on skin. How to cure and precautions to be taken?

My age is 24 yrs and I am a boy.I am suffering from itching, blisters, red bumps on skin that contain water like substance. Its going on all over my body even on my private parts.To get rid of this I used itching creams, suthol(bath-shower, anti-itch liquid) but nothing works. Three months ago, I met a friend(male), he was also suffering from the same. We spent a week together. I used his bed for sleeping too. Now I think I have got this from my friend. So, Kindly help me, how it can be cured Remedies, Precaution,Treatment. any thing will help a lot. When i searched over the net. I came to a conclusion that this is something called contact dermatitis . Please help me. Ritesh
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012