Suffering from irregular radiation of body heat, body pains, headache. Suggestions?

My wife has always had an irregular radiation of body heat, body pains and headaches but today she says they are worse than they have ever been. She s been in and out of sleep for the last few hours. She says that she is cool for about 10mins then her body instantly heats back up. Like I said before her body heat has always been unusual. When we sleep together I can never really hold her due to her body heat even when the tempt is in the 50-60s. This happens often (nearly every day) but we have no idea what it is even after going to the Dr.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer