Suffering from irregular periods, given oral CP. Chances of pregnancy?

I am 27 yrs old female, I have irregular periods for more than 6 yrs. I got married in 2008 and I have not get pregnant for 2 1/2 yrs so I went for treatment and succesfully I have get pregnant in 2010 Sep. Now I have a 19 months old male baby. My problem is irregular periods so this month(feb 2013) I have gone to a gynclgst and she has given me Oral CP. I have got my last period on 2nd Jan and till this date I didnt get my periods but she want to start OCP from 21st feb 13. My question is 1. When will I get my next periods? 2. I had sex with my husband 22nd feb 13 for 5 times without any precaution, Is there any chances to get pregnant bcos I dnt want to get pregnant...?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013