Suffering from irregular periods, back pain, nausea and breast tenderness with a negative pregnancy test . Can it be a tubal pregnancy ?

First day of Last period was around June 5th or 6th. On the 22nd of June I had a pink & then a brown discharge when I wiped. This happened off and on for whole day. Next day nothing. Have been having headaches and increasing back pain , also other symptoms such as: breast tenderness , nausea , abdominal discomfort (not very painful, just like gas) & very tired. I spotted again on the 4 of July once & then today the 5th off and on (very little amounts). I am cramping a little more today. I am expecting my period in a couple of days if I have calculated right. I have three children & had a tubal ligation with the last child, who is now 5 1/2. I have also taken a home pregnancy test, as of two days ago w/ a negative result. I am concerned that I could be pregnant & that it could be in my tubes. Dr. said wait a week and test again if no period. I feel that I should be seen sooner. Also I am RH negative, don t know if that matters or not. If you can say, what is your opinion? Could I be pregnant & should I see a Dr. now or just wait it out? Like I said the pain is not unbearable, my back hurts worse than anything, but never had my period to be off at all since my tubal, until now. Thanks so much!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011