Suffering from irregular periods and PCOS. Had unprotected sex, have lower back pain and headache. Cause?

Hi i have pcos and have irregular periods. I had unprotected sex on january 14th and from a week or so after have been having period like pains also headaches , no bleeding I have done several hpt s and all came back negative . I never useally get period pains normally untill about a week before I start so this is abnormal for me, lower back pain more than normall and also my last period ended around the 24th of december. What do you think could be the causes of this? I also have had blood test today to test for pregnancy and i am waiting on the results thank you .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013