Suffering from irregular periods and PCO. Done scan, found normal uterus, taking Duoluton. Suggestion?

hello doctor, i have irregular periods, pco problem, i dont have thyroid , but still facing periods problem i am taking duoluton l its a 3 cycle then after that i have to stop that tablet for 3 months. is it good to take leaving 3 months gap and have it again.from 2007 i am facing this problem i have a child 13yr old. normal delivery.he born in 1999.taking treatment in big hospital. they said nothing to worry. because my utres is normal no cycst well and good. give me some sugesstion
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012