Suffering from irregular period cycles. Merina fitted. Is it due to hormonal imbalance?

I suffered for years with my cycles being off, I would not have a period for 30, 35, 40 even 49 so I had a merina fitted in may 2012, once fitted I started to have regular cycles and everything is smooth. Until my last few cycle were off I did not have a period for 37days and then the last was 32. the 32day period ended 2days ago but i feel lower back pain and slight cramps for the last two days. I m not sure if this is due to a hormonal imbalance ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012