Suffering from irregular menstruation, becomes normal while taking Duphaston, ultrasound normal, trying to concieve. Suggestions?

Hello Doctors, I have a big problem. I have nerver had a normal period, but it seems to be good. After get married and get vaccine before pregnancy on October 2011, I haven t had my normal period for 8 months. In January, it start on day 14th with some drops, and continue for 2 or 3 days. Then, after 15 days, it start again. The doctor give me duphaston and ask me to have it for 3 months. And it s alright, my period seem to be ok. But when I stoped use duphaston last month, the situation came back and it last till now. I dont know what happened to me, because the ultrasound results are good! But I cant have my normal period back. I m so worry because I want to have baby. I want baby so much. Anyone can help me?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer