Suffering from irregular menstruation. Diagnosed with PCOS. Contraceptive pills suggested. Any side effects?

hi i am jia. i have pcos and irregular mesuration. i am 28 years old. i going to get marry in next year. i consulted doctors and they provide me contraceptive pills as its treatment. i have read all information about pcos and became frustrated. i took ayurvedic therapy also but all was in vain. i want to know that contraceptive is safe or not. i want to be a mother after my marriage.I don t want to spoil my fiancee life. is there any homeopathic treatment for this. and i am confused that whom should i follow allopathic or homeopathic treatment. please suggest me.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012