Suffering from irregular menses, spotting. Took Glycomet, hormonal pills, no help. Amy other treatment ?

i am suffering from irregular menses from two to three months, spotting since 8 days. ihad taken glycomet 500 and hormonal pills for the same 3 to 4 years back and since my menses were regular, but now again i am having same problem. i am a hypertensive since age of 23. now i am 30 but unmarried. iam taking ramiprill 5mg for bp . please suggest me treatment ican start again . i have regularly done my sonography and its normal always
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013