Suffering from involuntary eye movements. Had sinus infections, back teeth decay. Having Charcot Marie Tooth disease. Suggestions?

I have been suffering from involuntary eye movements for about ten years. I retired about nine years ago and knew that my classroom had mold in it. I constantly had sinus infections and I ended up having my back teeth decay. I also began to have the eye problems. I thought they would go away after retirement. They did not go away. My eye Dr. sent me to a specialist, but nothing showed up. I later had an MRI . Nothing showed up. I have a nerve disorder Charcot Marie Tooth disease. My neurologist said it s probably not related. I m at a loss. This is quite serious to me! I have a difficult time driving when the sun is very bright. Watching TV is even difficult when I m having an episode of eye movement. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013