Suffering from intermittent blindness, faded and patched vision, pressure building around eye. 3 - 4 times a week

I am a 69 year old male caucasian, and for the last 4 weeks I am suffering from intermittent blindness of the right eye. In rhe run-up a feeling of slight pressure is building up around the eye, and then vision fades, sometimes completely, sometimes there are small irregularly sized and spaced patches of vision left. This lasts for about 45 seconds to one minute,when vision slowly returns to normal. These attacks are becoming more frequent, from once a week to 3 - 4 times a week now.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013