Suffering from insomnia, chronic condition, high stress, anxiety levels. Treatment?

Hello my name is XXXX and I am only 17 years old and I suffer from really terrible insomnia or sleeping disorder, this occured one sleepless night, thought I would get a good night sleep the next night but I didn t and until it turned into a sort of habit I havnt got a proper night sleep for about 3 months. when the third sleepless night occurred my stress and anxiety level started to rise really rapidly. But now I have overcome my anxiety and stress problem but still can t get to sleep. Please tell me what s wrong with me it s been so serious I ve thought about ending it all but I don t want to help please
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012