Suffering from infertility,had polysystic ovary and did Oophorectomy. Doing HSG can u get natural pregnancy?

I am 30 years old from sri lanka/weight is 65kg, Height 5ft. I am suffering pregnancy problem from 5 years. I had polycystic ovary and did R Oophorectomy /remove right side ovary . I tries 4 times IUI .but not positive. this time my dr says u have to do a HSG he decided to do that 14 day from my periods. I want to Know is that correct thing? and he said after this treatment u can get natural pregnancy is that true?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012