Suffering from infertility and ammmenoreah. MRI showed desiccation at L4 and L5. Treatment?

Hi I m Sonia suffering from multiple problems ,,,,one is infertility my age is 39now married since 15 yes now a I have ammmenoreah since 5 months ,multiple joints pain sever bodyaches difficulty in walking and standing after sitting position .my labs are. .... Hb. 11gm Esr 70 FSH .54 .miu/ml on MRI dic dessication at L4 and L5 Lavel rest of Lana are normal (baseline) I got Anti tuberculosis drug 8 or 9 yrs back Plz help me and rule out the case and which specialist I should go for treatment
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013