Suffering from infection on uterus mouth, treated with antibiotics, internal bandage, still not cured. What to do ?

I am suffering from infection on uterus mouth. the infection is treated by 2-3 doctors with heavy antibiotics and internal bandage . the infection decases but not completly cured. both papsmear and hvs culture tests are clear. the infection bleed and give contionous pain. some doctors are suggesting cautery and some are suggesting treatment by washing with acidic solutions.. what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013