Suffering from infant asthma caused due to dust allergy. Using medications, nebuliser and nasal spray. So many medicines required?

Good afternoon, I am a single mom with a little boy of 2 and a half. He was diagonsed with Infant asthma when he was 10 months old. However I believe it is caused mainly by Allergy - especially dust and dust mite as he does not generally wheeze or cough. But when there is a change of season he gets a cough that sounds very similar to croup . he is currently on Nebuliser - Duolin at night before bed, he has one puff seraflo, 1 tablet of singlair, Avamis nasal spray , 5ml Antihistamine and 1ml Valegan. then in the morning nebulise with Ventolin as I find his heart races after the ventolin. He has 4ml Aspelone, 4ml cough mixture, Alergex antihistamine and multivitamines. the Poor child seems to live on medications. Please help me to make sense of this and if it is necessary?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012