Suffering from indigestion, frequent heart burn, gas formation, acid reflux, GERD. Remedy?

Hello Dr. I have been suffering from a indigestion problem(frequent heartburn , gas formation on stomach and chest area) for the past 2-3 years! I was diagnosed with Acid- Reflux disease or GERD/GORD! I am also unable, mostly at night-time to digest fast-food or Restaurant-foods, or in general, too much oily or spicy(sauces etc) foods, even if cooked at home! I usually wake up every morning with either a pressure-feeling around my chest, or slight burning sensation in my stomachs, which lessens after I ve drank some water, and had a glass of milk! Again, I cannot stay away from foods for too long as Gasses start accumulating in my stomach-to chest area, leading to eventual heartburn! Please suggest a lifestyle, and/or a remedy preferably ayurvedic! Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012