Suffering from indigestion, appetite loss urge for bowel movements after every meal. Colonoscopy and CT scan report normal. Advice?

HI I am suffering from problem of bad digestion . The problem is i have to go to toilet after having my meal , sometimes i have to go twice if i have a heavy meal consider, i feel like my rectum is not fully empty and for the rest of day i feel like i am not hungry but i can feel my stomach is empty, I already have left sided colonoscopy done on me and the results were totally normal, i even had ct scan of my lower abdomen , cealic disase test and they all were normal. Even i stopped taking milk for 2 weeks but that doesnt decreases my symptoms, i am tired of visiting doctors and paying a huge amount of consultation fee every week. Please can you advise me , i have noticed one thing that on weekdays means when i am in the office i am going to toilet after having my lunch meal, but on weekend when i am at home i have to go to toilet after every meal even after eating an apple! Please advise me , that will be a great help to me.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012