Suffering from indigestion, abdominal pain, restlessness, pain in arm. Cause for pain?

Earlier today I went to see my doctor because I had very bad indigestion and abdominal pain that kept me up last night. I had the same thing happen to me about 2 weeks ago and lasted for a number of days. My doctor prescribed me some medication , however tonight, in addition to some stomach pain, I am feeling very restless and I have a sudden pain in my left arm that is keeping me from sleeping. The pain in my arm is most when I lay down, tends to be less when sitting up. What can all this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013