Suffering from indigestion. Any suggestions ?

I have been suffering from indigestion , pllz givem the solution for that.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Aug 2010
there are various causes of indigestion, like irregular diet, oily, spicy, excessively fried diet, alcohol, stress, smoking, infection etc..... most commonly it is due to altered dietary patterns,
take regular healthy diet, follow strict time table for your diet, don't take oily or spicy food, avoid legumes in your diet, don't go directly to bed after your food, exercise will be an added advantage.. avoid smoking and alcohol. take anti acidity drugs (like ranitidine, pantoprazole).. in spite of all these measures if it won't subside then u get evaluate by gastro-enterologist...take care...bye....