Suffering from imbalances hormone and thyroid. Having irregular periods, unwanted hairs on face. Any solution?

hello! doctor i m riya.24 year of age.I am suffering from imbalances harmone and thyroid .My period is irregular and also i had unwanted hair on my face and i had got 7 settings of laser treatment for that but still its not going .I am taking thyronorm for thyroid.I had consulted the doctor for this and doctor had given yamini for 9 months course for harmonal imbalance.please give me solution for my unwanted hair.Iwill be very thankful to you.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012