Suffering from illusion, self speaking, fear. Took medicines, no symptoms. Discontinue medicines?

My brother(25 yrs old) had symptoms like illusion , fear and speak within himself, did not actively respond etc. then he was prescribed t.oleanz rapitab (10MG).The day he took it he slept till 12pm in the morning. so doctor asked me to give him half a tablet a day. But it did not help and we gave him 1/4 of tablet everynight for nearly 45 days. From the very first day, i can feel he is completely ok. But he does not accept medicines, as he says he is good. So we gave him the tablets mixing in milk. So please suggest do we need to continue this or can we discontinue this as he did not have any symptoms now.Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012