1. as it is diagnosed case of (IAS), means cause is not known.
2. any family history??
3. does the screening test "ScoliScore" been done for genetic screening?
4. any neurological or pressure symptoms?
5. because curve is greater thus conservative treatment is not possible, but prior to surgery you can consult with a Physiotherapist for improving strength and mobility, and improving flexibility in hamstrings and low back,.
6. If a curve is more than 45 degree, surgery is likely option.
7. Left untreated, AIS can cause physical deformity
,debilitating pain, and psychological distress (depression
8. epiphyseal cartilages of bone closes after the age of 18, so regaining of height will depend upon the outcome of operation,consult with spinal surgeon for the same.