Suffering from idiopathic adolescent scoliosis. Recommended spinal fusion surgery. Can this be treated with yoga, exercises and naturopathy?

Hello, Sir I am a 15 year old teen named abhishek Arora. I live in new delhi. I have idiopathic adolescent scoliosis with a double major curve. The thoracic being 40 deg. and the lumbar is about 50 degree. Every doctor i have met has recommended me a surgery ( spinal fusion ) . Apart from normal surgical complications, I have learnt from many resources on the internet that there is chronic back pain after surgery. Should i go for this surgery(i have no budget problems). I have been doing Yoga at a very famed institute which claims that they can treat my scoliosis with some exercises and naturopathy . Is this a hoax? Also sir/ma am do tell me if i can regain my height.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012