Suffering from hysterectomy. If cell growth is high what would be the harm in removing uterus?

hello, am 10 yrs post menopausal age 57, second round of hyperplasia ,d&c with hysteroscopy again ,had same solution 6 yrs back. Okay results back then. Is it unreasonable to ask to discuss a hysterectomy if this is going to become a recurring problem, if cell growth is high what would be the harm in removing the problem maker ,that being the uterus? I went into menopause naturally...this precancerous stuff is very upsetting
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013