Suffering from hypothyroidism, feels fatigue, fast heartbeat, losing hair, gaining weight, dry skin, headache. How to get cured?

I have hypothyroidism , iron defi, vit D defi, vit B12 defi, high cholesterol , large RBC , large platelets, high level of gastrin hormon I want to know if they all related to hypothyroidism ? I feel fatigue , my heart is fast, heart burn,hair losing,I gain weight ,dry mouth,dry skin , headache and I feel that I don t have energy to do anything if I move I feel like my heart will jump out of my chest.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012