Suffering from hypothyroidism and depression. Taking trinerve and thyronorm. Have headache everyday. Side effect of trinerve?

Hi I was prescribed Trinerve caps once daily and habe been taking them since 3 months.i have noticed that when it nears the time to take the medicine I start getting a headache as if signaling me to take it. I am a patient of mild depression since a couple of years and am on 1 antidepressant called Nexitoplus once a. Day after dinner.I also take Thyronorm 100 mcg for Hypothyroidism and my thyroid levels are fine for the last one year. My Vitamin B12 levels are 257 and I get ri ging in my ears since Feb 2012. Is it ok to continue with Trinerve ?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012