Suffering from hypothyroidism, am thalassemic minor. have thick endometrium. Reason of getting heavy period?

Hi Doctor, I am 42 years, suffering from hypothyroidism and am thallasemic minor (Hb currently is 7.8). I have a heavy menstrual cycle while the periods are regular. As per my latest TVS report, my uterus is bulky, globular and show a moderate thickening and speckling of the myometrium- adenomyosis . It measure 81x52x60mm across. The endometrium is 04 mm thick The right ovary is 46x32x40mm across with a volume of 30.98ml. It shows four endometriomas 10mm, 12mm, 25mm and 38mm across and a thin wall clear avascular cyst 14mm across. The left ovary is prolapsed prosteriorly and measure 35x20x26mm across with a volume of 09.27 ml. It shows a thin walled clear avascular cyst 12mm across. What should be the best treatment for my problem of heavy periods?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013