Suffering from hypothyroidism. Trying to concieve. Thyroid levels low. Further tests required?

Hello Doctor, I am 29 years old. I have been diagnosis for hypothyroidism from 2011. I take eltroxin 100mg daily. I am planning for pregnancy now. Below are my current test results, Does it cause any problem for/during pregnancy? T3 (Total), serum by CMIA 1.03 T4 (Total), serum by CMIA 8.77 TSH(Ultrasensitive), serum by CMIA 1.60 Previous tests also show that resluts fall under normal range but I suffer from excessive weight gain , hair loss and irregular monthly cycle. what are the other test which should be done ? what precausions do i need to take ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013