Suffering from hypothyroidism. On eltroxin. Having hairfall, anxiety problems and gastric problems. What could be the cause?

i am a 19 yr old female suffering from hypothyroidism .Although am taking eltroxin as the hormone substituent and my results of tsh is normal too still i am having problems like excess hairfall, anxiety problems,gastric problems and weight issues.Now my body have started developing other problems can you tell me are these related to thyroids?or as one doctor told me that i suffer from too much anxiety problems,and the weight issue is disturbing too.No amount of diet or exercise seems good enough to tackle it.What are the possible reasons for this?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012