Suffering from hypothyroidism. Low platelet count. What is the best treatment?

sir my wife is a 42 years old lady and sufefring from HYPOThyroidism , CTS for 15 years & also has been sufferred disorder of plateletes for 2 or 3 year and getting lose her patelets 0000 to 0000. However. without taking medicine her platelets increases itself. At present during taking medicine Thyroxin 50 mg daily, following result is obtained. TSH 17.65, T3-2.17 & T4 0.98 And Platelets has been increased to 0000 from 0000 itself without taking its medicine.. Doctor has also advised to increase doze 100 mg instead of 50 Mg of thyroxin. Kindly may please be advised us about the best Treatment
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013