Suffering from hypothyroid, severe hypoglycaemia, low BP, dizziness. Cause of worry?

Hi I am female age 51 with hypothyroid disease under control of levothyroxine . My doctor suspects I may have Addison s, I am not diabetic but have been considerd borderline. I have had bouts of severe hypoglycemia as well as very low blood pressure (83/58)feeling very dizzy. My question is what are bp and glucose levels that I should be concerned about running to er over? I have never had blood glucose 150 but, ate one hour ago and it is 192! My meal did not contain sugar just a steak sandwich and I did not eat al the bread. Any help would be appreciated!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013