Suffering from hypothyroid. Taking eltroxin, thyronorm, metaforte. Side effects of medication?

I am 25 yrs old girl and married. m hypothyroidic and m taking 100 mg eltroxine 1 tablet and 50 mg thyronorm 1 tablet + 1 metaforte daily in morning before breakfast. then after breakfast i have 1 tablet of 50 mg Topaz and after lunch i take Orlistat 60 mg 1 capsule. then in noon after snacks i take Topaz 50 mg 1 tablet. Then before dinner i have to take 1 tablet metaforte and after dinner i have to take orlistat 60 mg 1 capsule. so i want to know what can be the side effects and the adverse drug indications.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012