Suffering from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. What is causing the increase in TSH level?

my TSH level was 7.6 one month before and now 11.6. I am suffering from hyper tropic cardio myopathy . I also takes 100 mg cardrone for the last 10 years. I was fitted with ICD in last october. The level was TSH was under 5.6 till aug 2012. I had an leg injury in aug 2012 and my leg got swelling and taking Lasix 20 Mg in morning and night from 15.11.12 and now no swelling in the leg. Medicines i take is Concor 5 mg, cardrone 100 mg, glycomet 500 mg in the morning and olmesar 40 Mg, flavedon MR, warf 2.5 mg and glycomet 250 Mg in the night. Reasons for incrased TSH levels suddenly.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012