Suffering from hyperthyroidism. On radioactive iodine treatment, now hypothyroid. TSH levels normal. Treatment?

My History: I was suffering from Hyperthyrodism and when i was Hyperthyroidism , i got illeness and got Hypokalemia [sudden weekness, potassium defeciency ]and got admitted in hospital, doctor told me that , i got hypokalemia due to Hyperthyroidism, as per my doctor s advise i had taken Radio active iodine treatment, and now i became Hypothyroidism , and taking thyronorm 125 mcg tablet daily and my THS level is normal , now i am hypothyroidism, my question is ... 1. Even though my TSH level in normal range, some times i feel weekness in my hands and legs, that time i am scaring that i may get hypokalemia again .? 2. Hypothyroidism will also cause hypokalemia or not, ? 3. Getting hungry and not eatable, if i ate little also i feel full, do i need to consult any gastroentologist ? or is this symptoms of hypo thyroidism? Could you please explain me above 3 questions with clear explanation.It is my Humble request Sir.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012